50 Activities Emotional Intelligence L1

50 Activities Emotional Intelligence L1
Author : Dianne Schilling
Publisher : Bloomsbury Publishing
Total Pages : 144
Release : 2001-01-01
ISBN 10 : 9781855396241
ISBN 13 : 1855396246
Language : EN, FR, DE, ES & NL

50 Activities Emotional Intelligence L1 Book Description:

Research indicates that IQ contributes only about 20 percent to the factors that determine success. The other 80 percent of the factors are related to EQ-emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence impacts every area of life-health, learning, behavior and relationships. Teaching children and youth to understand, manage, and productively express their emotional intelligence pays big dividends in all areas of their lives and yours. In response to the growing EQ movement these activity guides have been developed based on the ground-breaking brain and behavioral research on emotional intelligence. The result is a complete emotional literacy program. Each book contains a comprehensive overview of emotional intelligence theory-what it is, why it has become such a hot topic in education, and its scientific basis in brain research, plus concrete suggestions for “schooling” the emotions. Each unit includes a thematic overview, stimulating age-appropriate activities and lively discussion topics.

50 Activities Emotional Intelligence L1
Language: en
Pages: 144
Authors: Dianne Schilling
Categories: Education
Type: BOOK - Published: 2001-01-01 - Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing

Research indicates that IQ contributes only about 20 percent to the factors that determine success. The other 80 percent of the factors are related to EQ-emotio
50 Activities for Developing Emotional Intelligence
Language: en
Pages: 299
Authors: Adele B. Lynn
Categories: FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS
Type: BOOK - Published: 2000 - Publisher: Human Resource Development

A collection of reproducible activities perfect for skill-building on self-awareness, emotional control, empathy, social expertness, personal influence, mastery
The Emotional Intelligence Activity Book
Language: en
Pages: 304
Authors: Adele Lynn
Categories: Self-Help
Type: BOOK - Published: 2001-12-26 - Publisher: AMACOM

We've all heard of ""IQ""...but what's ""EQ?"" It's ""Emotional Quotient"" (aka Emotional Intelligence), and experts say that EQ is a greater predictor of succe
Quick Emotional Intelligence Activities for Busy Managers
Language: en
Pages: 192
Authors: Adele Lynn
Categories: Business & Economics
Type: BOOK - Published: 2007-01-29 - Publisher: AMACOM

"In a team situation, many issues -- like lack of trust and commitment, unresolved conflicts, and the inability of individuals to understand how their actions i
The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit
Language: en
Pages: 272
Authors: Adele Lynn
Categories: Business & Economics
Type: BOOK - Published: 2015-10-21 - Publisher: AMACOM

Know-it-all bosses, overcompetitive colleagues, and leaders who rarely leave their offices--common EQ problems such as these damage not just camaraderie, but al
50 Activities for Teaching Emotional Intelligence
Language: en
Pages:
Authors: Dianne Schilling
Categories:
Type: BOOK - Published: 1996 - Publisher:

Communication from the Inside Out
Language: en
Pages: 416
Authors: Karen Mueller
Categories: Medical
Type: BOOK - Published: 2011-09-15 - Publisher: F.A. Davis

You’ll begin with a thorough analysis of your internal communication, which includes self talk related to personal esteem, resilience, and outlook. Next, you
Emotional Intelligence
Language: en
Pages: 240
Authors: Gill Hasson
Categories: Business & Economics
Type: BOOK - Published: 2019-11-25 - Publisher: John Wiley & Sons

GET SMART ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS! You've probably noticed that it's not the smartest people that are the most successful or the most fulfilled in life; being cleve
The Handbook of Gestalt Play Therapy
Language: en
Pages: 248
Authors: Rinda Blom
Categories: Psychology
Type: BOOK - Published: 2006 - Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers

This book is an introduction to gestalt play therapy a technique which combines the principles of gestalt theory with play techniques, so that children are able
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Quality and the Service Economy
Language: en
Pages: 1008
Authors: Su Mi Dahlgaard-Park
Categories: Business & Economics
Type: BOOK - Published: 2015-05-29 - Publisher: SAGE Publications

Society, globally, has entered into what might be called the “service economy.” Services now constitute the largest share of GDP in most countries and provi
Back to Top